Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It has been a while

Sorry it has been so long,
First Christmas, then I took the kids to Idaho to get a way from the "wonderful" Utah Valley air. Then I got so sick I was pretty sure my head was going to explode, while all my joints revolted.
I still have a head cold but I am feeling better.

I have no pictures right now because we haven't downloaded the card lately. And I really don't feel like going and getting it. :)

We had a fun quiet Christmas, and a fun quiet time in Idaho. I love taking the kids up there and letting them play with all their cousins. It even snowed and they got to play in it. I have no idea what they did, I was helping make a king sized quilt, Lots and lots of strips, then squares.

No comments: