Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ramblings

Okay,


Apparently since I had the flu and a sinus infection I have been snoring. Dave gets quite a kick out of it.


We plumbed the kids bathroom for a shower, got the shower surround up and painted the walls. all that is left is some touch up painting, and caulking. Pictures to come soon.


We also painted the hallway, we had a lot of paint left. Only to realize that I missed a whole spot on the hall wall, so there isn't enough left to do the touch up and finish the hall. So off to get more paint. Oh well. Never hurts to have a nice cream colored paint around.


We got the hose for the kitchen sink. Only to find out the clip would ship separately, So after a panicked day we found the clip. The kids had put it with the Lego's. I would have too, just look at it. If you were between the ages of 13 and 7 where would you put it? But the clip was to warped from when I pulled it off and wouldn't hold tight enough. So a vice grip is holding it on.






That is our life right now. James turned 4. My baby is growing up. He claims he is ready for school, but the poor kid has to wait another school year before he gets to go. For the first time ever, I am considering preschool for one of my kids. Just so it isn't the 2 of us for 7 hours a day.

No comments: