Tuesday, January 26, 2010

David is Tall







This is my First born.



See how little he is. Just the perfect little boy. He cuddled, wore cute little outfits, and had the cutest little laugh. Even when he cried, it was cute.



(Yes, take that all with a grain of salt. It has been 12 years since he was that young and I can have selective memory. :)



This is my baby now. Do you see that. He is almost as TALL AS ME. There is something wrong with that.



I don't know how to accept the fact that my boys will be taller than me.



I am just going to be thankful, that Justin is still shorter and that it will be a couple of years before he is as tall as I am.




1 comment:

Kodie said...

Wow! In the year and a half I've been gone that kid has shot up! (Cute baby picture, by the way.)