We took the kids to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. It was a good movie. I laughed, mostly at James, he so gets into movies. It's so much fun to sit next to him during a movie.
The last gift was made today. All the kids hand made their gifts for eachother this year. Except for James. He got to cheat. I am amazed at what the kids came up with. They really pay attention to eachother and made some pretty cool gifts.
2 comments:
Justin's family has a tradition of drawing names on Thanksgiving-- one person to buy a gift for and one person to make a gift for. I love seeing what everyone makes each other. There are some pretty AWESOME gifts!
I found your blog! :-) I think that is an awesome tradition of hand-made gifts. We do that w/ Aaron's family.
Post a Comment