So as my niece said, "I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, just not shape." That is where I am, It just took me 4 years instead of the 2 months it took her.
So with the last 4 pounds I lost, my belly changed shape. So now my pants and undies don't want to fit right. So that means I get to go clothes shopping. Only not quite yet. I want to see if I can change the shape of my belly a little bit more.
We put the Christmas tree up last night. The kids have such a ball, and James was able to help this year. He loved it. He had so much fun. Last year he was recovering from having hernia surgery. Only no one was tall enough to reach the top so I got to rearranged a bit when they were done.
I have to say Thanks to Linda for the snow shovels. Yesterday instead of only 2 out shoveling there were 4 out there. They got it done so quick they even did the neighbors. I love my kids they are such great kids.
2 comments:
That is so true! Pre-pregnancy weight, but never the shape. Good for you on losing the last four pounds!
Congrats!! I am still working on the last 15 from TD, does that mean It'll take me 4 years by child number 5 as well?!
Post a Comment