Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas shopping

Is done. Except for stockings and a couple of kids have to finish making their gifts. And I will be staying home for the next 3 Saturdays. At least, staying away from the corner of State Street and University Ave.

Dave and I finished tonight. I love having kids old enough to babysit. This is the first year Dave and I did all of the Christmas shopping together. I love shopping with Dave he gets so excited, he loves trying to figure out what the kids will like. He does a much better job than I do.

I took James and Noah to the library for story time on Tuesday, they weren't having story time. So the wonderful librarians gave little gift bags to the boys. James missed the part where the librarian said no storytime. He looked at her and said, "I need my name tag." She said "Sorry we arent having story time today" He shook his head and said "Dang it" I don't think the librarians have ever laughed so loud in the libray before.

No comments: