Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I am grateful for so many things.

My Family, The wonderful parents who raised me, my siblings who love me, My husband who loves me and never says no, my children who love me even when I say no.

The gospel, The guidance is has giving me, the comfort it has given me, the knowledge that I am so much more than I can ever imagine, The knowledge that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me unconditionally.

The stability in my life right now. My willingness to put things in the Lords hands and trust that he knows best.

The roof over my head and the food in my cupboards. The fact that I have more than one pair of shoes.

That I live in a country where I can roll my eyes at the president and say what did he do to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize, and not be put in jail or worse.

I am grateful for all the people I have meet over the years, people who have made me see things in a different way, people who have made me laugh, cry, and love. I am grateful to all of you. For teaching me, befriending me, talking to me, listening to me, and caring.

I am grateful for my life, the hardships, and the easy parts.

I am Thankful.

No comments: