The tree in the front yard dropped all its leafs in about 4 days. Here are the kids trying to clean up and play in the pile all at the same time. There are 2 extra kids in the mix. Noah and Matthew.
Yes that is Jordan reading while sitting in the leaf pile.
"Why do we have 2 hands and arms and only one nose" James asked the other day. I have to admit I was stumped for a min. Then I replied. "Because it is more helpful to have 2 hands then to have 2 noses." He was quite happy with that.
Ha! What a crack up James is. You're right- it is more helpful to have to hands. Sometimes I wonder if I will be quick enough on my feet to give my kids good answers when they ask questions like that!
2 comments:
Ha! What a crack up James is. You're right- it is more helpful to have to hands. Sometimes I wonder if I will be quick enough on my feet to give my kids good answers when they ask questions like that!
Looks like the kids were having lots of fun. It is amazing the things kids think about.
Post a Comment