So far this fall we have had 4 different illnesses go through the family. On the up side only one person has gotten each one. We haven't had any sickness transfer.
Justin is home now. He insisted he was well enough to go to school this morning because he needed to take a test. I informed him his teacher would give it to him when he was better, He didn't believe me. So I got the call at 9 this morning to come get him. But the only reason was because his teacher gave him the test early.
He has a sore throat, we are trying honey and vinegar.
1 cup hot water
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vinegar
We will see how it does. He was terrified of gargling it. He was afraid it would taste horrible. But he said it wasn't to bad.
1 comment:
Seems like you guys have had a rough go of sickness this year. I hope you guys all get better soon. Nothing worse than sick kids!!
Post a Comment