Friday, November 13, 2009

Life

Okay, Justin is over strep and no one else got it. I love blessings like that. We took a can of lysol to his room yesterday and washed everything washable. The boy's room is very clean now. Except the dresser, we forgot to dust it.

We are not renewing 102 uses so I will start putting them up here randomly.

I made pancakes using powdered eggs, this morning. James didn't seem to notice and I only made 3 so there are no left over pancakes lying around the house. I am excited, I can cut a whole lot of recipes down and not have to worry about how i cut an egg in half. I know it seems like I should already know this stuff, but I am not a chef, cooking is low on my list of things I want to do.

James went to school with the 7th grader across the street yesterday. He came home with some stick puppets with monkeys and puppies on them. He spend the evening singing 3 little monkeys, puppies, jumping on the bed, he did the whole song, the only part he messed up was "momma called the dr said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed." So cute.

1 comment:

Grant and Christine said...

Where do you get powdered eggs? I think I would like to try that. We are trying to eat less, but it's hard when the recipe makes a ton!!!