Okay, I got a skirt pattern, got the fabric. Measured my fat belly and according to the pattern I was a size 12, so I sewed a size 14. Because with me and cutting and sewing it will end up not quite right.
How is it that the skirt is tight? I even measured my self with my jeans on. The difference bettween a size 12 and 14 is and inch and a half. I don't get this. This is the second time it has happened.
This is why I will stick with elastic waisted skirts. No more fitted skirts.
Pictures to come I am having problems with the memory card and uploading the pictures.
3 comments:
I have the same problem. That's why I never sew. It really bites when you put in all that effort and put it on and it isn't right!
Try measuring your hips and going with what that size is. :) Glad to know other people have time to sew :)!!!
The fact that you sewed anything is impressive.
Post a Comment