In September they will be celebrating 40 years together.
So we surprised them by all 6 of us kids being there are the same time and taking them out to dinner. It was so much fun.
So I will blog every couple of days with the pictures of what we did.
My parents are building a garage and extending the family room. So with all of us there we worked on the garage and got a lot done.
So here is the front of the garage where it attaches to the front of the house. With the guys on the roof getting it ready to shingle.
The back of the garage, and the storage shed. with the guys on the roof. David and his cousin Kyle helped.
My brothers on the roof. With David and Kyle in the back ground.
My dad explaining something to David and Kyle. I didn't take the pictures. Justin was desperate to get on the roof so I let him go up and help.
No comments:
Post a Comment