First day of school. The Pictures are all out of order but I really don't want to put them in the right order.
David and Justin are out of the house at 6:55 in the morning. Jordan and Courtney don't leave till 8:40 if I am driving, 8:20 if we are walking. Don't ask me why but that is how it is.
Here is my baby who will start kindergarten next year. He is so excited. I have a feeling he will be disappointed that it will only be 3 hours long.

Courtney my cutie pie who started 3rd Grade.

Jordan, who started 5th grade. They are all odd grades this year.

The two older boys debating on which bus stop to go to. Both are about 100 feet away. Yet I have to walk my 2 younger ones 2 miles down the hill to school.

Justin who is starting 7th Grade.

David who is officially taller than me now, I could not get a good picture of him. He was making faces. He is starting 9th Grade. And is loving Seminary.
No comments:
Post a Comment