Monday, May 17, 2010

Not much

There is not much going on here.

David spent Saturday with his School Band Playing at Music in the Parks. They got First for their category. Then they all went to Lagoon. He had a blast.

After I dropped him off I went to get a snow blower. We figured now is the best time to buy one. Dave is excited he has always wanted one but we could not justify one in Orem. Now that we are in Logan we can get one.

I found a porch swing on KSL, so I sent Dave after it Saturday Night while I went to get David from Lagoon. I love it. There are 2 seats with an arm rest between with cup holders. The seats recline. I have always wanted one. I love it.

Still no Pictures of the house. You will just need to come visit.

I have no pictures to post for anything. We haven't gotten the camera out lately.

No comments: