The last year or so he has been informing me that he is not a baby, but a big boy.
I was teasing him today that he needed to take a nap. He claimed he didn't because he was a big boy.
We played around for a while and I finally gave in and said "yes, you are a big boy........ but you will always be my baby".
James looked up at me and said "okay........ and I can take a nap when I need to."
I love my baby boy, I mean big boy.
James has made a new friend here. Last night when I was carrying him home (after spending most of the day with his new friend) with his head on my shoulder he informed me that he loved Ethan and that Ethan was his best friend.
Love my boy.
2 comments:
he is so cute! i can't believe how big he is!!
We called Wyatt "baby Wy" for a long time and it is hard to give it up... now we try saying "baby O"... not quite the same ring to it!
Big boys are so fun!
Post a Comment