Friday, October 30, 2009

Justin Is 12





So My Justin is 12, I have a teenager and a preteen. And no one is grounded. Lets just hope it stays this way.
Dave drove to Logan yesterday, he comes home late so he misses the traffic in Salt Lake. But Justin was positive that Dave was late because he was picking up his birthday present. He wanted a basket ball hoop.
I tried to explain that it wouldn't fit in the back of the convertible. But Justin was just positive Dave could do it.
So this morning after following the yarn all over the house and out to the garage and outside to find the Basketball stand, Justin came running in saying "I told you dad could do it."
Granted Justin has no idea that the stand come from down the street, Dave and I wheeled it home last night. :)
But it is good for Justin to believe his dad can do anything for a while longer.

No comments: