This is what you get when you follow the Dr's orders.
Apparently, I am allergic to Surgical tape.
Rash, open sores, and I only had it on for 48 hours.
And it itched for the whole 48 hours. So glad to have it all off.
Just a little hint - after the fact - if it itches, take it off right away. From now on ask them for paper tape and tell them you're allergic to adhesives - even if you aren't. That stuff is horrible for your skin! I know, so helpful after all is said and done.
2 comments:
Just a little hint - after the fact - if it itches, take it off right away. From now on ask them for paper tape and tell them you're allergic to adhesives - even if you aren't. That stuff is horrible for your skin! I know, so helpful after all is said and done.
That looks awful! Holy smokes!
Post a Comment