Friday, August 26, 2011

The difference between boys and girls.



James has finally noticed the difference between boys and girls.

Anna called today to see if she could play. James said sure come on over. After handing me the phone,
James says: "I have to get cleaned up"
Me: "I am pretty sure Anna will want to play in the sandbox too."
James: "No I have to get cleaned up."
Me: "Okay"

So a minute later James comes in all washed up.
James: "I have to change my clothes"
Me: "Okay" Trying really hard not to smile to widely at him.

A couple of minutes later James comes up in clean clothes asking if they were good.

It was so funny.

Then they went down stairs to play WII



He never did this playing WII with the boys.
Never needed to get "cleaned up" for the boys either.

Anna has been over before, but this is the first time it has just been Anna and James.

No comments: