We took a family trip to Yellowstone National Park.
We drove to Idaho Falls and picked up a 30 foot RV.


You can't see it very well but we saw a momma grizzly with her 2 cubs. We had no desire to get out and walk towards them. We left that to everyone else.

A steam pot that came up in the middle of a parking lot.

Dave and the kids fishing on Yellowstone lake. I did not go. I have discovered I get sea sick.

Sitting around the camp fire.

Watching Old Faithful erupt.



Last week we had a family reunion, and then 2 days off and we headed out to Yellowstone. Mean while I have had a horrible cold. I am finally over it.

Dave, Courtney, and James

James almost favorite thing at Yellowstone. The old Tour buses.

My favorite pool

We had fun. And learned that yes you can do Yellowstone in a 30 Foot RV. But next time we will tow the Suburban behind, and park the RV and Drive the Suburban around Yellowstone.
No comments:
Post a Comment