Monday, June 20, 2011

Fashion Show

So last week we had a fashion show.
Here is a print dress with a ruffled shirt and dress shoes.
And a shirt with cap sleeves and a boat neckline.
An evening dress with a plunging neckline, and spaghetti straps.
A wrap dress.
Hot pants with matching hat and shoes.
A wedding dress with a scooped neckline. And a wrap. Only you can't see her Hose it is a shame.
Brushed denim jeans with a flare leg and a turtle neck.
and a 24 carrot gold dress, with a plunging neck line. We had so much fun. Everyone loved it. Who knew fashion could be so modest.

1 comment:

RobinfromCA said...

Oh my gosh! We did this years ago with our YW and I've been wanting to resurrect it for an activity again because all those girls are graduated and gone now. However, organized as I am, I lost all the ideas! Thanks!!!