Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Okay it has been a while. So I had better update you all on what is going on around here.

David is running track. He his trying long distances and Javelin, and long jump. We will see how he does. He only has 3 meets because he is a freshman. But that is okay.
David also gets to get his Learners Permit. As soon as he gets out of track one day early enough to get to the DMV before it closes. He is so excited.

Justin is in Debate. And at the trial run on Monday his two man team won. The inter-school meet is on Friday so we will see how he does.

I have no pictures to add because I have not down loaded the camera for a while.

I am working on quilting 4 quilts for my sister. So far 2 are done and I am about to start working on the third one. I just have to give my fingers a break.

I also put together a wall hanging I am going to free hand quilt on the sewing machine. We will see how it works.

No comments: