Monday, June 21, 2010

Good bye Van

Here is my wonderful van. I bought it 3 months after James was born.
I sold it last Friday.
I will miss my van, it was a very good van. It made it possible to stop and feed James with out playing musical chairs. It made it possible to spread the kids out. It made it possible to take the Catale girls with us when ever we went some where fun. Or take extra kids to an Owlz game.
It was a very good van and served its purpose very well.
Good by van. Have a good life.

I don't have a new car yet. :) I bought a Suburban, Yes, I swore I would never buy one but it was the best option. Anyway. I don't have my suburban yet because it needed a new windshield and to go though its 120 point inspection. It had only been on the lot for 24 hours. So as soon as I have possession of my Suburban, I will post pictures.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Will the suburban fit in the garage?