Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Best Husband

Can I just say I have the best husband. Along with the best boys.
Dave took Jordan out for his good grades dinner the other night.
Jordan not wanting to come home yet suggested they go to the mall.
While wandering the mall Jordan saw a jewelry store and went in because he wanted to get me something. All on his own. Dave didn't say a word about it. Jordan wanted to do it all on his own. He picked out a really nice necklace and earrings.

Then Dave went over to See's and got me a pound box of chocolate.

I love my boys.

3 comments:

Lindz said...

You are spoiled. I wish things like that would happen to me, i guess only in my dreams. You are a good mom and you deserve it. Enjoy the yummy chocolate.

Grant and Christine said...

Ummm.... Just wait a couple days till he has you all buttered up and THEN he'll tell you he got in trouble and went to the principal's office!! he he he :)

Brady&Wendy said...

Yeah for good boys and yeah for selling your house!